Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to change the icon of a folder/program

Do you ever want to change the icon of folder and you didn't know how to do it or where you can find *.ico files? I'm sure that you do, because you're reading my blog! :-)
I actually had this curiosity last week and I found many websites from where you can download *.ico files, but the best one is certainly IconArchive.com. Watch this video for see how to get icons (from another website, but no problem - you'll understand the idea) and how to change the icon of a folder or program:





The part in which you set the icon is in Windows 7, but in Vista and XP the menus are approximately the same, so that's not a problem. If you can't change the icon or something like this, ask me in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment